Hydraulic and Pneumatic cylinder services
With over 25 years of service and knowledge, along with our experienced and trained team, we can provide a professional service that you can rely on.
As part of the service, we install only quality seals, whether a genuine brand seal kit or after market. Any non-standard, special seals can be machined from various materials.
Rod nut removal and Assembly torque:
Typically used for piston nuts, our torque bench allows a controlled and safe operation for loosening and applying torque on assembly. With a wide range of sizes, shapes and tooling options, we can carry out this process with ease.
Replacement and Manufacturing new parts:
Parts and components which require replacing or remanufacturing is done in-house by our team of trade machinists and welders. Our machine shop and fabrication capabilities give us ability to maintain all our manufacturing and repair work, such as a re-rod, re-barrel, new gland or new piston, is carried out to high standards and quality.
Assembled hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders can then be pressure tested, and inspected, before approval for release. This assures a thorough check as part of our services.
Our cylinder services include:
- Rod nut removal and controlled re-torque
- Manufacture new parts
- Rod linishing
- Barrel honing
- Eye/boss repair and machining
- Pressure Testing and Certification
- Bush and bearing replacement
In-house equipment used as part of our cylinder service and repair:
- Cylinder repair benches setup capable up 12 metre long cylinders
- Torque bench capable of 100,000N.m of torque for loosening and tightening
- Hydraulic pump units for pressure testing
- Horizontal honer with 8 metre stroke and diameter up to 600mm
- Various hydraulic presses ranging up to 100 tonne
- Workshop coverage over-head crane and forklifts for material handling
Service Exchange 4 in 1 Bucket Cylinders:
We offer a service exchange for the 4 in 1 bucket cylinder commonly used in the attachment for earthmoving machines, such as the skid-steer.
As with any of our remanufactured cylinders, they undergo a complete inspection, to determine the required repairs/remanufacturing, including final testing and approval for release.
4 in 1 Bucket Cylinder basic dimensions:
- Ø2.5″ bore (63.5mm)
- 8″ stroke (203.2mm)
- Ø1″ pin, rod end (25.4mm)
- Ø1.25″ pin, in end cap (31.75mm)
We also stock spare hardened bushes to suit.